Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's the little things.

I had the best day.

Last night I apparently collapsed in a heap on the bed after my shower (and after nursing Anneliese before bedtime), never to get up again until early this morning. I woke up feeling pretty good, which is really unusual for me since I am not at all a morning person.

Nora and I read books before Anneliese woke up. (Not much EVER happens before Anneliese wakes up, most days.)

I made a cup of coffee IN THE AM. (Doesn't happen often since I stopped using my pod coffeemaker.) I also made cold brewed coffee concentrate for iced coffee, which I will try tomorrow.

Anneliese took an early nap, went down easily, slept a good long while, and woke up happy. She started walking YESTERDAY and is a delight. When she pummeled Nora while they were playing (that part's not delightful) and I told her to stop, she said, "Ow! Ow!" and when I said "gentle," she said, "doh-dul." Which is her way of saying "gentle." I think.



We went to Glenlake pool. How have we never been to that one before? I don't know, but it's actually much more awesome than I thought it would be.

We had delicious veggie enchiladas for dinner.

I sold a few things on ebay and one thing on Amazon and I made a profit, which is great because it was something I've never used and was just taking up space.

What a wonderful day!

Now I have to go to bed. I'm excited about iced coffee in the AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment