Monday, August 22, 2011

Nora is 5!

I can't believe my baby is 5. I was 5 once, and I remember it, too!

I love her so much. We are kindred spirits. I'm so thankful to have her in my life.

She started back at her beloved school last week.

We had playdates in parks with dear friends, enjoyed a pre-first-day-of-school dinner at the local app & tap, and ran a bunch of errands. We borrowed 5 lemon juicers so we could make the freshly squeezed stuff at Nora's birthday party. It was a hot, sticky good time.

Anneliese is finally walking and has the most infectious laugh! We're looking forward to going back to library storytime now that big sister is back in school.

Now I'm looking ahead to fall. Cooler temperatures? Please?

1 comment:

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

Wow, she's 5 already?! Happy Birthday, Nora!! :D

Post a Comment