Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I don't know what I was thinking when I said I didn't know what to do with myself while Nora was in preschool. Turns out, there's a lot to be done. After about three years of having Nora with me 24/7, it's like I just remembered that most things in life are easier to do without a baby/toddler hanging around. So now I find myself running errands, scheduling appointments, and scrambling to get things done around the house while she's at school. And 4 hours a day suddenly doesn't seem like such a long time. Eek!

I'm really going to bummed at the end of the pregnancy when I'm going to the doctor twice a week. That's two preschool mornings that will be eaten up by doctor's appointments., because somehow appointments always seem to take longer than they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment