Wednesday, September 30, 2009

So, Nora told me where she got the lever thing. Apparently Tinkerbell has (? makes?) a lever in the direct-to-DVD Tinkerbell movie we own. Ah, okay. Now I know where she got the idea, but I'm still honestly impressed with her understanding of the concept.

Randomness: I went to the dentist today. I have two small cavities (boo) but the dentist recommended I wait until after the baby to get them filled. I went ahead and scheduled the appointment because if I didn't do it now, I would forget. SO, this means I have something on my calendar that's "after the baby." Whoa. I even had to send a calendar invite to Jason because I'll need for him to keep the baby while I have my appointment. That's so weird.

I think I've been having some ligament pains, and today I got a weird stitch in my side. It hurts and it won't go away. I think I'm finally starting to "feel" a little pregnant. Woohoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment